Re: [css3-background] blending on 'box-shadow' and 'text-shadow'

Another idea could be to make blend-mode a shorthand. That would avoid
adding multiple semi-related properties. Perhaps something like:

blend-mode: <blend-mode-text> <blend-mode-background> <blend-mode-border>;

(note that order is significant, for disambiguation purposes)

However, neither your `text-blend-mode` idea nor this one addresses your
original use case, i.e. applying blending modes to the shadows only.

Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)