Re: [css3-hyperlinks] Unconsistent property segmentation

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:21 AM, François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know the css3-hyperlinks proposal [1] seems quite old and hasn’t been
> implemented to-date but as I saw it shared on Twitter, I would like to
> suggest to update the CSS3 Hyperlinks specification to reflect the following
> comments:

To be more accurate, it's entirely abandoned, there are no plans to
implement it, and it would have the obsoletion notice on it if it was
in our repo.

That said, thanks for the feedback.  If we ever pick this spec up
again, it will be useful.  ^_^