Re: [css-variables] Adding a default value to var()

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:23:19 +0200, Daniel Glazman

> Le 03/04/12 03:42, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>
>> So, should we add this to v1?
>
> I don't think so. Our goal here is to make happen Variables
> ASAP. The more features we add, the more we delay it. It
> _can_ wait.

I might be missing something due to not considering it for long enough,
but I don't think it adds all that much complexity to the proposal. I
don't think adding default values would cause any noticeable delay to
Opera's implementation of variables.

As it looks like a useful feature, unless significant complexity is found
when attempting to spec it, it'd be in favor of putting it in.

  - Florian