Re: [css4-mediaqueries] Bandwidth Media Queries

yep, it is pretty bad that users on slow network still have to download all
the css files from every media-queries.
I want it only loads a selected files.
I believe the @viewport rule proposed by Opera works in that way?

Also, I would like the bandwidth media-queries to match the network
connection API, so rather than specifying in Mbps, just use the value. e.g.
3 for cell 2g, 4 for cell 3g.

thanks,
tomomi imura
@girlie_mac