Re: [css3-speech] Heads-up: CSS WG plans last call for css3-speech (part 2)

When required="", isn't 'xml:lang' used to determine the list of candidate TTS voices? In that case, the SSML1.1 document resulting from a translation from CSS3-Speech would conform exactly to the author's intent. Obviously, I do agree with you that allowing the CSS author to override the language/accent for voice selection purposes, would be ideal. Regards, Dan