Re: [css3-flexbox] Too many flex-flow values?

Can you give use-cases where logical directions are insufficient. It's hard
to argue against "for ttb systems use of only logical directions in Grid is
plainly wrong" because it doesn't actually say what's wrong or what
use-cases don't work.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk <andrew.fedoniouk@live.com