Re: [cssN backgrounds] background-repeat: extend;

On Tuesday 2011-09-20 16:03 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> that point into a rectangle (the concrete object size), and the rest
> of the background canvas is filled with transparent:

Ah, so by "concrete object size" you mean the computed
background-size?  I thought your use of "concrete object size"
referred to the background painting area.  Then again, I shouldn't
have assumed anything; I should have just asked you to define the
term.

-David