Re: (border-spacing?) Re: [css3-transitions] Comments and questions

On Sep 16, 2011, at 7:57 PM, Vincent Hardy wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Thanks, I should have checked the editor draft.
>
> There is also the border-spacing property that appears in the CSS3 Transitions editor draft but that is not in the latest CSS Borders Module (or its editor draft http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/). Should that be removed from the spec?

Probably, yes.

There's obviously a problem with one spec that attempts to list all other known CSS properties which can have some particular behavior (in this case, being animatable). I think we should migrate the "is animatable" information into the spec that describes each animatable property, to be listed alongside "is inherited" and such.

Simon