Re: Comments from PFWG on CSS3 Speech Module

Hello,
this is an interesting suggestion, which I would rather file as a feature request for a future revision / version of the CSS Speech Module, as I would be reluctant to rush to market a half-baked feature at this late stage in the design process.
I hope you find this response satisfactory.
Kind regards, Daniel