Re: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients

On 8/10/2011 9:25 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Whatever you think is more helpful. I'd personally start
> with something even more pedestrian and understandable to
> a larger audience.

(some of my demos have never been uploaded since they use un-pre
multiplied gradients)

Some examples in the following two demos requires the background-sizing
to be explicitly set within the radial-gradient.

http://css-class.com/test/css/3/gradients/radial-gradients-repeat1.htm

   see Corners, Trumpet 1 and Trumpet 2.

http://css-class.com/test/css/3/2d-animation/box-transform-orgin-rotation-side.htm

   see all radial gradients

What I have found is that I can used the default positioning of center
but I must set an explicit background-sizing.

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/