Re: User Agents Do Not Implement Absolute Length Units, Places Responsive Design in Jeopardy

+1 on a new semantic to express actual sizing, when the UA has a
reasonable expectation of expressing the correct values.

I'd certainly like to have means in addition to media queries, to expose
such values.
Using min and max for brute-force detection of floating point values is
a bit tedious.

-Charles