Re: [css3-text] reorder values for text-decoration shorthand?

On 10/03/2011 02:26 PM, Oli Studholme wrote:
> Hey Yakura-san,
>
> On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Masataka Yakura<myakura.web@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Oli Studholme<w3-style@boblet.net>  wrote:
>>> In searching for what || meant I couldn’t find it in the articles
>>> linked to from http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work#contribute
>>> (which was completely the wrong place for those links to be btw — this
>>> info should be in http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning), or in the
>>> Wikipedia article about BNF.
>>
>> Perhaps copying bits about these notations from CSS2 would help
>> authors. I once had hard time to know what || means too.
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/about.html#value-defs
>
> They’re hidden away in
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-syntax/Overview.src.html#property-def-value
> now ;) Although I missed it the first time I looked :/

They're now copied into the updated CSS3 Values and Units module:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-values/#value-defs

They're also linked from the "Values" section in the new module template
and thus most of our more-recently-updated specs.
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-module/#values

~fantasai