Re: [cssom-view] Correction and clarification for the coordinate systems of getClientRect/getBoundingClientRect

It seems like it might be useful to provide both transformed and
untransformed values (through different APIs), as there are valid use-cases
for both. Personally, I usually want the transformed value, but I
occasionally want the untransformed value.

Yehuda Katz
(ph) 718.877.1325