Re: [css3-lists] glyphs in single string

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 03:34:56PM +1100, I wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 07:17:36PM -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> > > If you're using unquoted values, you definitely should be restricting
> > > them to identifiers only (or, at most, IDENT, NUMBER, and DIMEN).
>
> [...]
>
> fantasai wasn't explicit about her hesitance to include NUMBER and DIMENSION
> tokens; below are a few issues with them.

(Just in case anyone misunderstood, that was just in reference to her wording
 "identifiers only (or, at most, IDENT, NUMBER, and DIMEN)", it's not that she
 and I have discussed the issue.

 Btw, I suspect that the REAL reason I'm uncomfortable with allowing them is
 just that I don't want to add extra state to every NUMBER and DIMENSION token
 in the system just for this one rare use.  Call me a geek for caring.)

pjrm.