Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 6:06 AM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>wrote:

> IMO, that's an argument for saying there is a more advanced stage than WD
> that includes "grammar is stable, only edge cases of behavior remain".  Is
> that stage CR?  If yes, then the current system supports your suggestion.
>  If that stage is not CR, perhaps something in between WD and CR should be
> considered -- and should be considered "unprefixable".

My proposal is essentially the latter: an "unprefixable" stage between WD
and CR, which can be applied to individual properties in a spec, plus a
proposal to move a particular set of properties to that stage immediately.
Please reconsider it in that light :-).

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us