Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

I echo the sentiment; I've brought up a fast-track concept to webkit-dev before but it was unresolved.

I do have an issue with transforms... And I never expected to.

Object, embed and iframe have had unreliable behavior with CSS transforms.

WebKit broke, then fixed iframe. Chromium is reporting that the Pepper API will fix embed and object, but the old API (NPAPI?) isn't going to be salvaged.

Anyway, that's my concern on it. I'm fine considering it a bug in implementation when transform doesn't work as expected on those tags.

-Charles