RE: [css3-images] aliases for 'cover' and 'contain'

I kind of dislike letting cover and contain "go" for CSS3, because I think for some authors that's the preferred language.

Nonetheless, if we're required to choose then I prefer:
	<extent-implicit> = closest-corner | closest-side | farthest-corner | farthest-side

to:
	<extent-implicit> = closest-corner | contain | cover | farthest-side

Random observation: It's mildly amusing that alphabetical ordering is so friendly to the comparison.

-Brian