Re: [CSS21] [Section 6.2.1] inherit keyword versus specified value instead of computed value of its parent's property

On Thu, 19 May 2011 00:48:18 +0200, Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
wrote:

> No change in behaviour has been introduced; it's simply that the new
> text lacks a bit of clarity.

> The problem is that fantasai's proposed change defines the specified
> value to be the same as "the property for the element's parent", which
> is itself unclear: does it mean the same as the specified value of the
> parent property, or the same as the computed value of the parent
> property?

After taking a second look, I agree that the latter must have been what
was meant. However, I disagree that the sentence is unclear, it's just
plain wrong.

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA