Re: [CSSOM] Revisiting transforms and getBoundingClientRect()

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Andrew Dupont <w3@andrewdupont.net> wrote:
> On May 17, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>
>> 1. Which box to measure - content, padding, border, or margin?
>
> Border box, if we're being most consistent with existing APIs.
[snip other questions and answers]

Note - these weren't meant to be choices.  ^_^  Most/all of the
combinations are useful to expose in at least some circumstances.  I
was just exploring what kind of information we could possibly compute,
which we can then narrow down to what we actually need.

~TJ