Re: [css3-images] Changing the angles in gradients

On May 18, 2011, at 11:09 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You presented it as a change you were leaning towards making, and as though there would be no problems with making such a radical change now. That's biased.
>
> There is no real problem.  All current implementations are
> experimental by definition.  If pages break, they should be
> maintained.  Keeping people aware that prefixed stuff may break is a
> good thing.  ^_^

Maintained how? I don't mind maintaining the CSS in my site when there are changes to the experimental properties and values. But the only thing I can do once this change is made in a UA is to remove all instances of linear-gradient from my site for that UA, and then wait a year or more for the people who use the older version to drop to inconsequential numbers.