Re: [css3-background] Percentage values for border-width ?

On 05/16/2011 05:59 PM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> In the current editor's draft, the border-width property definition allows
> border-width to be defined in percentages (width of the containing block,
> or height if the containing block has a vertical 'text mode'). The prose
> does not include<percentage>  in its<border-width>  definition, however.
>
> Is this change deliberate ?
>
> [1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/#the-border-width

I'm not seeing anything that says border-width can take a <percentage>,
but there is some leftover prose defining what that percentage would be
were it there. (It's not a change, it's just leftover text from a much
earlier version where percentages were allowed.) Removed, since that's
obviously an error.

~fantasai