RE: [css3-writing-modes] referring to Unicode

I re-read East_Asian_Width part of UAX44 to understand suggested wordings better.

I'm fine with wordings John suggested (replaced "backgrounds" with "details" given Asmus's suggestion):
     The East_Asian_Width property of the Unicode database [UAX44] can
     be used to ... (see [UAX11] for more details on this property).

But if you read UAX44, it merely says:
  See Unicode Standard Annex #11, "East Asian Width" [UAX11] and
  DerivedEastAsianWidth.txt for more details.
And
  Property values are described in Unicode Standard Annex #11,
  "East Asian Width" [UAX11].

So, I suppose implementers have to read UAX11 anyway, and the link to the data file is in 6.3 Data File section in UAX11[1]. I couldn't find the link in UAX44.

Either works for me, but this makes me feel that referring to UAX44 for East_Asian_width property adds one unnecessary route to the data file.

I hope we're okay to use UAX11 directly, as I think it makes everyone's life a little easier.

[1] http://unicode.org/reports/tr11/#DataFile

Regards,
Koji