Re: [css3-images] cross-fade()

I *think* you're right.

It should read either:

Then, the start image has a global alpha applied to it equal to (1-p), the
end image has a global alpha applied to it equal to p, and the end image is
then composited over the start image with the plus operation

or

Then, the end image has a global alpha applied to it equal to p, and the end
image is then composited over the start image with the source-over operation

but I could be wrong...

Rik