Re: [css3-speech] Editorial Comments Part II

On 2 May 2011, at 19:05, fantasai wrote:
> 1. For manageability (especially when testing), spec should be
> broken down into
>   more subsections than it is currently. Except where pairs of
> properties are
>   defined together (e.g. 'cue-before' + 'cue-after' share a
> definition), each
>   property should get its own subsection.

Thanks for the advice, I'll implement those changes soon (fragment
identifiers / named anchors won't change, so it won't be a disruptive
update with regards to existing references).

> 2. It would be good for each feature that corresponds to an SSML
> feature to
>   link to the appropriate section of the SSML spec, perhaps in a
> note, so that
>   it's well understood how CSS3 Speech and SSML correspond. This
> should also
>   help reviewers catch any mismatches. :)

So I wouldn't be violating any "good practice" by adding direct links
to SSML sections? Great! :)

Cheers, Daniel