RE: [css3-fonts] humane 'unicode-range'

Hi Koji,

I don't think adding this to "unicode-range" makes sense. The 'unicode-range' selector is one specific, effective mechanism for one specific use--selecting font based on a range of Unicode code points.

If we want to provide for selection according various Unicode properties, we should provide a property selector.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)