RE: CSS Mixins proposal

[Tab Atkins:]
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com> wrote:
> > I will go into detail of parsing in a follow up email.
>
> No offense, but please don't, unless it's relevant to the Mixins proposal.
> If you must detail parsing irregularities, please do so in the form of
> bugs against the relevant browsers instead.

No offense, but as long as they're related to the syntax you've proposed
I think this is perfectly relevant. If someone is kind enough to take
the time to explain the impact of any new syntax on existing browsers,
they should be most welcome to do so. Compatibility with the ideas in
your head, on your blog and in some WebKit patch are secondary.