RE: [CSS21] WD 4.3.4: comments vs. URIs

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG has addressed your concerns in the upcoming publication of the CSS 2.1 specification[1].

The CSSWG resolved to  add a note with your proposed text.

We hope this closes your issue.

Please respond before 18 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS