RE: [CSS2.1] min-/max-width on *table-*

Hi Øyvind,

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG resolved not to make these changes to the CSS 2.1 specification[1], and to leave it undefined. We will be reevaluating this issue for errata and future versions of CSS.

Please respond before 14 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS