RE: [CSS21] Issue 236 - does 'text-decoration' propagate into tables?

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG resolved not to make these changes to the CSS 2.1 specification[1]. However, we will be reevaluating this issue for errata and future versions of CSS.

The working group resolved that text-decoration propagation for tables is undefined.

Please respond before 14 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS

Regards,
John Jansen