Re: [css3-text] RE: Possible text-shadow enhancements

Agreed that the rather loose definition of text-shadow allows spread. But it may need some additional language if we are going to allow sharp corners in a way that is similar in spirit to how we allow sharp corner offsets for box-shadow spread. But that is not absolutely necessary in my opinion. But I would count that as something that needs deciding.

I agree with Jordan that it is reasonable to also consider inset shadows and foreground color for feature requests for text-shadow.