RE: [css3-background] Default shadow color

But people are suggesting that it be required rather than optional.

Which gets to the root of it...

If the currently somewhat-interoperable implementation is "bad", then we should considering just making it a required parameter if we're too soft-willed to define it.

Leaving this UA-defined is bad for the web 2 years from now, IMO.

- Brian