Re: [CSSOM] does CaretPosition need a "before/after" hint?

Here's what I'm afraid to happen.  Because many Web developers are
unfamiliar with bidirectional text, they'll falsely consider this flag as
purely an indicator for the caret location around a line-wrap.  They build
applications based on that false assumption and their applications break
when used with bidirectional text.

- Ryosuke