Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

Ah, well that is a entirely different matter. It sounds like to me that you
are saying (correct me if I'm wrong):

   - the current Web (resource access model) is outdated (or broken)
   - the Web model needs to be changed (to fix this)
   - the WebFonts WG is willing to mandate a backward incompatible change,
   starting with Web Fonts

If this is in fact the position of the WG, then it is important to make this
more clear and more visible, and will require substantially more due
diligence and buy-in to obtain wide-spread agreement.

Is such a fix or change to the Web model part of the WG's chartered scope?

Regards,
Glenn