RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Kyoto F2F Fri: Transitions, IVS, CSS3 Text, Floats and Exclusions, Regions, Pagination

On Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:46 PM Masataka Yakura wrote:
> To: Brian Kardell
>
> perhaps http://www.w3.org/TR/becss/ ?

Yes, this was one of the specifications I was referring to. There have been other proposals in the past if I am remembering correctly but I don't think any have been official drafts for the CSS working group as far as I know.

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > In the discussion on transitions/animations, Microsoft's Arron Eicholz
> > appears to have said:
> >
> > <arronei> We used to have a behaviors spec for CSS this might be worth
> >              moving in that direction.

To be clear I wasn't saying we should or shouldn't go down the path the behaviors spec lays out. I was just bringing it up for reference in the conversation. It's a spec we should at least look at as reference for any potential plans moving forward.

> > Can anyone clarify which direction he was referencing? Netscape's
> > Action Sheets proposal? Microsoft's .htc?  XBL?

Each one of these proposals/specs listed in this mail should be carefully looked at before we decide we want to create something new.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz