Re: CSS 2.1, CSS Color Module Level 3 and MathML for CSS Profile

On Jun 9, 2011, at 10:42 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> On 6/9/11 10:30 AM, John Jansen wrote:
>> Please note that to see the most up-to-date results against the test suite, you should actually go here:
>> http://test.csswg.org/harness/review/CSS21_DEV/ (which is linked to from the Results summary page Daniel sent below).
>
> It is?  I don't see a link to it from Daniel's page...
>
> And in particular, http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/CSS21_DEV/ and
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20110323/reports/results.html
> (the latter linked from Daniel's page) have pretty different data.
>
> -Boris

http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/CSS21_DEV/ is a live report based on the current state of the 2.1 test suite as it undergoes continual development. It contains all the data from the 2011-03-23 report minus results for tests that have been materially changed, plus any new test reports that have been submitted since we transitioned to PR.

Peter