Re: [css3-lists] Alignment of list markers

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:39 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Brad Kemper<brad.kemper@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> Supposedly all properties are fair game.
>>
>> Indeed.  'inside' list markers are just inline-block elements, and
>
> Why are they inline-blocks instead of inlines? That does not make
> much sense to me.

I think I just made the choice fairly arbitrarily.  You can't tell the
difference currently, because you can't make a marker that would
line-wrap.

I don't see too much wrong with making them inlines.  They'll still
act properly when positioned with 'outside', so sure.