Re: [css-image] gradients, animations and photosensitive epilepsy

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> To do this "right", you have to not
> only vet all the gradients, but process all other images, looking for
> a sufficient density of contrast-switches.

About a decade ago I was working for a company which produced a Web
browser to be hosted by Cable networks which would render on TVs.

That meant something had to deal w/ NTSC constraints (adjacent colors,
angle issues, interlacing, etc.).

I think these are Quality of Implementation issues. An accessible UA
will strive to get these right. The Mozilla project did some work for
sec508 [1].

[1] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describekeywords.cgi#sec508