[cssom-view] Unrecognized - request for more information

I did not suggest that it be unparsed, in fact, that is the antithesis of
what I have suggested... I've re-read my posts a few times now and I see
several times  where I am mentioning a subset parse of module, property,
value parse on demand of things the browser does not understand.

I said earlier that Anne's parser objection is the best though overcomeable.
 Basically, like DOM, CSSOM could have a concept of "well formed" rules
being able to be exposed in a simple meta format.