Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

Well if you like to go asserting, then I shall assert as well: the burden of
proof should be on you that SOR is required to obtain interoperability for
CSS3 Fonts functionality; if you can demonstrate that SOR functionality
pertains to CSS3 Fonts functionality, then I will gladly withdraw my
assertion.

You say "improve the situation". What situation?