Re: [css3-speech] voice-pitch and voice-pitch-range computed values

I'm with you, thank you for the clarification / enlightenment.
But we also need the computed value to allow absolute frequencies in addition to the keyword enumeration (the initial value is 'medium' but it may be overridden with, say, "200Hz"):

Computed value:
an absolute frequency or keyword value, and potentially, a frequency, semitone, or percentage representing any non-zero offsets.

Does that sound right?