Re: [css3-speech] cue volume

I totally agree with you. My original modification was to map cue
volume relatively to voice-volume (not just for the 'silent' case).
The problem was in describing this desired effect in a implementable
way (i.e. intrinsic audio cue  average wave amplitude isn't
necessarily the same as standard voice volume level from TTS engine).
Let me have another go now that we have improved voice-volume. We can
completely make the "volume level" solution rely on the user-perceived
loudness, i.e. on the keywords. Authors don't need to care about
intrinsic volume levels, which should be normalized/handled by the
user-agent in order to offer a decent listening experience.
Daniel