Re: [css3-speech] cue volume

On 6 Jul 2011, at 22:56, fantasai wrote:
> I'm wondering now, voice-volume controls the cue when
> it's value is 'silent', but not when it's anything else. That seems
> somewhat odd. Do we want cues linked to the voice-volume? Or should
> they be independent? (It is *voice*-volume, after all.)

We talked about this before: the problem is that in the "aural box
model", the selected element is "decorated" with pause, rest and cue,
so when the element itself is silent (well, its contents), its cues
should be too (there is an analogy with margin, padding, and border =>
the element visibility impacts its "decorations" too).