Re: [CSS3-UI] text-overflow:ellipsis (freshly rewritten/expanded and incorporated into editor's draft)

2011/1/22 Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>:
> On Jan 21, 2011, at 10:53 pm, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> Also, I don't think "ellipsed" is a word. I see "ellipsize" used in programming contexts, but I'm not sure this is a word either. It may be best to use "truncated".

I think the verb form of "ellipsis" is "elided", but "truncated" is
probably better.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

does anyone know how to fix Snow Leopard? it broke input method
switching and is causing many typing mistakes so it is very annoying