Re: [css3-images] image() function and file formats

On 21/01/2011 8:07 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> [Alan Gresley:]
>
>> Hello Sylvain,
>>
>> I am incorrect. I had been testing and had confused other properties with
>> background-image. What I should have saiVGd is that IE9 beta does not
>> support S like background-image in other properties where you can use
>> <property>-image. These are:
>>
>>     border-image
>>     list-style-image
>
> Yes, the public builds of IE9 do not support border-image. SVG in list-style-image
> does work in the last preview build, however. If it doesn't for you I'd love to
> see a testcase ! Thank you !
>
> S.

I only had the of IE9 preview build 1.9.7916.6000. I have since
uninstall it to get a later version but that doesn't download from here
[1] since no download window launches.

A test <http://css-class.com/test/temp/list-style.htm>

1 <http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/info/downloads/Default.html>

--