From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of fantasai
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:02 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: [css3-writing-modes] New Working Draft: CSS Writing Modes Module Level 3

Last week W3C published the second draft of CSS Writing Modes Module Level 3.
This module covers bidirectional and vertical text. Major changes since the last draft include an editorial overhaul, more details on the interaction of orthogonal flows, changes in requirements for horizontal-in-vertical feature, and some other minor tweaks to how things interact; no syntax was added or changed.