Re: line-height suggestions and easier alignment

Hello,

Sorry for not getting any examples to you until now - Christmas got in
the way.

I've put together three pages that show how I believe line-height
currently doesn't work for all cases. One problem I discovered whilst
making these is that CSS columns don't align text correctly with
line-height added top and bottom. The vertical alignment is a few pixels
out. The examples are not pretty, they are just designed to show the
problem.

http://www.betleywhitehorne.com/ric-lep/fix-css-line-height/

I've never suggested anything for the spec before, so please let me know
if you require anything else.

Kind regards

Ric