W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-style@w3.org > December 2011

Re: What is "S" in CSS grammar?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 17:43:50 -0800
Message-ID: <CAAWBYDAnQYm=w8K1GF7Jh-KJ8cG-=x5gFD1RgUBa4fop3P9fUA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
> \t\r\n are quite standard. But I don't find the definition of '\f' in
> gnu flex manual. Does anybody know what it is?

It stands for "form feed", 0xC in ASCII.  You can find it in
(look for "\X").

Received on Wednesday, 28 December 2011 01:44:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:50:11 UTC