Re: [css3-lists] counters "self-nesting"

Hi,

In that case, I find the wording "re-using a counter in a child element
automatically creates a new instance of a counter" confusing - since I'm
reusing the same counter in a child element and thus a new instance of the
counter should be created.

At the same time, my interpretation is that "a new instance of a counter"
means a new counter scope - or does instance refer to something else?

Thanks,

-Andrian