Re: "-draftX-" prefix

Le 05/12/11 23:57, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :

> It seems clear that the major prefixing failures
> (Transition/Animations/Transforms) are caused by specs progressing too
> slowly, so fixing that directly seems to be the correct thing to do.

Sorry, it does not seem that clear to me the specs are the original
root of the problem. For me, the original root of the problem is
experimental prefixed properties shipped with documentation as a non-
experimental feature, immediately used in the wild by a large number of
web authors, and shipped before standardization happened in the WG.

</Daniel>