RE: [CSSOM] some feedback on serialization

Paid as in past tense. We didn't even have a spec for CSSOM
serializations until the past couple of years and no one, to
my knowledge, deliberately used syntax definition to output
property values before. Today, we have 'some heed' paid by
one browser. One partial implementation does not interop make,
hence my concern that it remains more of an editor's shortcut
than a feature from other implementors' point of view. (Though
our doing it does prove some of these changes can be made
without breaking the world).